Featured Post

Checked Off My Bucket List: The Twelve Apostles

This blog has been sitting down and has been grounded for too long. So I have decided to make a bucket list of the things I have already don...

Dance As One

Dance As One
International Views, Reviews & Interviews

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bondi Beach and its Pools: Checked!

Bondi is an aborigenal word and it means water breaking over rocks or noise of water breaking over the rocks and it's all on the rocks. I knew about its pool back on 2003 when my swimming coach told me about it, that he had done it and that I had to try it at least once in my life to go swim in that pool. So here I am checking it out and off of my list of things to do before I die. Bondi!!
There is an under water net to keep sharks away from both the swimmer and the surfers who suffer attacks anyway. One surfer suffered severe injuries and had his hand taken from a bite of a shark two days before I went back there. I wouldn't risk my life to go surfing but swimming in the pool is pretty safe. No sharks can swim that hard, or that high to jump inside the pool. At least that was recorded until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment