Featured Post

Checked Off My Bucket List: The Twelve Apostles

This blog has been sitting down and has been grounded for too long. So I have decided to make a bucket list of the things I have already don...

Dance As One

Dance As One
International Views, Reviews & Interviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Checked Off Bucket List: Swim in the Fantasy Island Waterfall

Never Thought I'd See the Fantasy Island Waterfall, Much less swim and take a bath under its water, I watched the Fantasy Island TV Series during my childhood and that first opening scene of the waterfalls taken from an helicopter was breathtaking. I always dreamed of going there. And, there, there... I've made it!


The access is not as easy as it may seem, so you have to hike and go through a dense forest. But it's so worth the ride. Wailua Falls have two great and rich falls into two streams and a smaller cascade right in the middle. I went there in May, so it was not so thick. And standing right down the cascades feels so good... I coukldn't stay too long, it's a strong stream and the currents almost took me to the other side... But what an experience! Once in a lifetime adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment